For use on 100% cotton, 100% uncoated polyester, poly/cotton blends
Remember to use lighter force than adhesive vinyl
and DO NOT MIRROR YOUR DESIGN,
as you will have to apply your own adhesive mask after weeding. You will cut the printed side up, like a regular decal.
Be sure to save your mask. It is reusable. In a pinch, you can use the left over mask from other htv films.
Procedure for masking and peeling of graphics from the carrier as follows:
1 .Trim your vinyl to your image.
2. Cut the transfer tape to the size of your image.
3. Peel the backing from the adhesive transfer tape and place over the image. Always apply and squeegee from the center out using firm pressure.
4. Flip the image over and peel the backing paper from the vinyl.
5. Apply the HTV to the desired garment.
Heat press settings
1 .Set heat press to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Pre-press garment for 3-5 seconds to remove moisture and smooth garment.
3. Place HTV over desired area
4. Place Teflon sheet over print and garment.
5. Using Medium to Firm pressure, press for 15 Seconds.
6. Peel mask warm.
7. You can place the Teflon sheet back over the garment and press the vinyl again for 3 seconds.
Store Heat Transfer Materials in a cool and dry place; protect against the influence of light when stored. We recommend not exceeding a storage period of 24 months. Due to the variety of possible influences / exposure outside of our control, to include processing / use, all specifications should be viewed as reference values. We recommend a suitability test to the material before a production.
Machine wash cool, dry normal, wait 24 hours before first wash
For consistent results, please use a heat press. An Iron may not generate enough pressure, and will have inconstant heat. Overheating the vinyl will cause it to lose adhesion, and melt.